The company – Soramitsu is a blockchain technology company based in Japan. We are focusing on products for financial markets based on the Hyperledger Iroha blockchain platform. Two main product streams are digital asset management solutions including innovative payment solutions and a digital identity platform that supports transparent and secure exchange of information according to the financial KYC requirements. The company was established in 2016 and currently employs more than 50 people in Japan and Russia.
The position – we are looking for a senior Rust developer that has experience with Blockchain technology.
The responsibility would be:
- to design, implement and support software production solutions that will be used by our clients;
- write tests for the system and guarantee high quality of functional and non-functional characteristics of produced code;
- perform code review for other developers;
- take part in making architectural decisions;
- transfer knowledge to other team members and mentor junior developers;
- interviewing people that will perform the development of the blockchain systems;
- select and integrate frameworks and libraries which will be the part of software systems and to prove his/her selection;
- as a senior developer, the candidate should understand the business goals of the system, plan his/her work upfront, provide correct estimations to each task and able to foresee possible problems and eliminate them before they appear.
- 3-6 years of experience
- Strong proficiency in Rust, with a fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, and algorithms
- Knowledge of networking protocols, p2p and distributed systems
- Understanding cryptography algorithms, blockchain concepts
- Understanding of blockchain consensus algorithms work
- Knowledge of one or more blockchain protocols: Hyperledger Iroha, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, MultiChain, R3 Corda, Polkadot, Cosmos or other
- Knowledge in C++ language is a plus
- Understanding of basics in DevOps engineering
- Knowledge of principles and practices in Agile development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and git-flow
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Significant attention to details
- Maintain a positive attitude while giving and receiving constructive criticism to make improvements and take appropriate corrective actions;
- Honesty and ethic;
- Be open to changes and to considerable variety in the workplace;
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Flexible 40-hour workweek;
- Permanent, full-time position;
- The international team of professionals;
- Possibility to work from offices around the globe;
- Possibility to visit global meetups and conferences for education and/or for giving a speech;
- An absence of a strict dress code;
- Relaxed work environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying